• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member? Fasttrack?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lochekey

Senior Pink Member
Was browsing the bot tonight and it seems we had a new member join by the name of "Fasttrack". Checking the history it seems that he/she? has racked up quite a few points in the last 2 weeks since joining the bot. Anyone familiar with who this is? Would love to see a new member join us here on the team.

Really, thought he was on your team Scotty

Hello gentlemen.

Indeed Fasttrack is George.kokovinis.
Left W9 with the highest respect for the team, especially Scotty, Frank and Pete ( Macsbeach ).
For personal reasons, that have nothing to do with Teams, but the management of the BOT, I decided to delete my old account and create a new one.

I hope, that I will honor this Team as I honored W9.

Thank you :)

:welcome:

I said a lot about hwbot management in the past and I think I don't have to repeat myself ... one of reasons why I'm not moderator there for longer and somehow I'm not missing that.

Welcome aboard George, always nice to have some "new blood" although you're not new to the game. As for HWBot, it is what it is. I don't always like the way things are handled there but it's still the only game in town. So if we want to play it's by their rules.

Last edited:
:welcome: to the team, George!

We have a ton of respect for the W9 guys here as well, they are an incredible team.

Welcome George, as the others have said the more the merrier.

If you are looking for some fun competition without the hassle of Hwbot you should join us in our monthly in house competition here.

To all !
Such a kind and overwhelming welcome !
I am genuinely touched.
Give me some time to get acquainted with people and things here.
We will have fun and a nice time.

True about the BOT. It is their playground and we are guests. We must honor their rules, like them or not.
Sometimes though, wise people must have an open eye and ear to some experienced voices. I think...

The key there is WISE people. Most won't cause waves even if they think something isn't right.

You will do well here George.
I do miss you though.
Nothing but respect.

~Scotty :)

Welcome George. Glad to have to come aboard. This is a great group of guys, all of whom I call friend. So you will be included in that by default.
Im not as active as I was in days past, but still try to put in some work. So I will look forward to seeing more of your "ability", as it stands it seems rather impressive

You will do well here George.
I do miss you though.
Nothing but respect.

~Scotty :)

I miss you too my friend. I have very genuine feelings and positive thoughts for you. You are a very kind soul, very intelligent and extremely capable.
I do miss many boys at W9.
Frank's humor, Pete's vast knowledge, Brad and others.

Benching is a game. An expensive one indeed.
My humble understanding is that it must be approached as a competitive game.
Not an arena of small minded dog fighting.

I am extremely happy and genuinely moved from the warm welcome of the folks HERE.
I hope I will live up to their expectations and help as much as I can, in the minimal available time of my life.

RESPECT to you my good friend.
Say a warm HI to Frank :)

Back