• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Needing a replacement file for Final Fantasy XIII PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Time-Bandit

Hi all,

Having problems at the start of my game. I googled and it seems like there are a heap of errors mine seems to be ok as I have tested across other save files that I have downloaded that my game is stable I am abit OCD and I would really appreciate it if there was a kind soul who could upload the following two files for me so I can replace them with the ones that are not working properly of my own (taken files from a br disc as in a straight copy/paste of the files unsure if files are damaged or what not) the files I am after are;

z016_us.win32.wmp
z016_1_us.win32.wmp

These are the files I require to have my game run without error as the first cutscene played directly after hitting the new game option are linked to the above files. If you can help me please can you confirm this scene is working without issue on your machine before posting please I would greatly and dearly appreciate the help so I can get one of my FF collection games back up and running properly.

I am aware I can skip this scene however I wish to have my game working properly again.

Regards,

Bandit.

Last edited:
Doesn't work game was from a dvd I got in India. Tried to pull the file from the disc but it claims corruption/error when trying to pull it I can only imagine that the file was damaged to start with not sure where I can look to find the file I require.

I might be able to get these for you, but I'd have to re-download the 55GB package and reinstall.

I have no idea if they are going to end up being the same files though because there are 3 or 4 updates I see available on top of the original copy.

The copy you bought in India did not come with a CD Key or some sort of product code that you can enter into Steam? Region issues might stop you from using it, but it is worth a shot if you've got one.

Thank you for the reply.

No key just install from disc. I was trying to find the one file I am after on the internet but the one torrent that has the file I require has no seeds have been leaving this open each day since initial post in the hopes I could get the 1 file I am after (already filtered out the other files since I don't need them) but no luck

Is it not possible for you to download the without updates installed (for the sake of not wasting your time and effort) to then just pull the one file I am after? Only game on steam I have is one I have not downloaded yet so don't know how the system works hence my suggestion.

If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back