• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Used HD 7870 vs GTX 670????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

q9650

I cant seem to find many benchmarks comparing them. They both are about $65-80 depending the deal. If you happen to have one, and have run some sort of a benchmark, if you could post results that would be awesome! thanks :)

Last edited:
I don't generally trust "benchmark websites" such as that. I've personally found them to be inaccurate in the past. I tend to trust individual reviewers like GamersNexus.

I don't generally trust "benchmark websites" such as that. I've personally found them to be inaccurate in the past. I tend to trust individual reviewers like GamersNexus.

So then look at gamersnexus reviews/benchmarks?

You started a thread and asked for help, you were provided with a link that gives some idea of performance and didn't seem very grateful.

Last edited:
Depends if you need the "extra" features Nvidia has, If you dont, I think the 7870 will be better (Or the R9 270 refresh).
Whatever you find cheaper will be better IMO.

Back