• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Highest possible Screenshot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
davefred99 said:
I am not posting a screenshot out of embarasment. I have had absolutly no luck past 1521mhz with my 1.3a. I have tried every possible thing I know of to get it to 1612 (124fsb). I burned it in for 36 hrs and gained 2mhz @ boot but no stability. I can boot @ 1560 (120fsb) but no windows. I vid pined to 1.75v (2 wire). In fact more voltage makes things worse past 1.6v. I am running a vantec 6035/w7000rpm fan and load temps of 37-39deg.

So I just ordered a 1.1a today from newegg and will start all over. I beleive that the 1.1a is actualy a better choice as it should run just as fast and it has higher fsb possibilities (more memory Bandwith) and all of the cpu speed in the world will not help if you don't have any place for it to go.

This will be my last p3/celly as I am itching to build a p4-northwood with pc2700 ddr on and Asus P4s533(not yet available)
Thats enough bable for now!

You think yours is bad. I can't get more than 1ghz from a PIII 900mhz celeron. Every time I try for more my system won't reboot. :(

amazing overclocks guys...

and rio... that color scheme has GOT TO GO! ugly! lol. :D

hi again (and bump :) )
i made this snappy also with cool roomtemp.
the rig is:
- st6 ; PIII-S 1400 ; vcore 1,825 (bios) ; water-cooling

damn, where are the last 43,5Mhz. :mad:

piii-s1400@1956.png

Rio71 said:
the rig is:

piii-s1400@1956.png
Dang. Thats a nice screenie.:D

Rio71 said:
the rig is:

piii-s1400@1956.png

THAT IS SICK!
Almost 2GHz with a P6 core.
if ony she was stable

Back