• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season V January: Unigine Heaven Extreme

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yall are way better than my 600 points! I can get to 700 when I get the proper power settings on the nuc

Got in a few more runs.

MetalRacer / Titan XP / Water / 7783.667

capture1421.jpg

Still haven't Overclocked this hardware still 100% virgin ,so don't worry there Dejo your score is better then mine ,you got me by a long shot lol

SwartHack/R9 390/Water/3444

Just FYI S_W most Canucks prefer their beaver raw.
Mmmm,:drool: raw beaver... Who doesn't prefer it raw:shrug: But you have to cure most to last through winter, right:eh?: Especially without electricity and all...
3444.JPG

IMG_3049.JPG

IMG_3050.JPG

Hasta la Próxima

No way I'm catching the GTX 1080's so my goal was to top ED and his 1070. I managed to beat my best run when I had the card on my 4770k rig with both on DICE. :D

Mandrake4565/H2O/GTX 980/5432.42
5432.429.PNG

You really are going to make me rip this thing out of my daily driver (no way its reaching 5Ghz!) and beat on it more before the month is out, aren't you? :attn::popcorn:

You really are going to make me rip this thing out of my daily driver (no way its reaching 5Ghz!) and beat on it more before the month is out, aren't you? :attn::popcorn:
Hehe Um yeah ED, I can't let you be lazy with that measly 100 mhz Oc....push that thang!!!! Though, I will say I'm not really playing "fair" with the H2O. The water was at 2c last night, if I can get a really cold night I think I can get a few more Mhz out of it. I can't give it more then 1.368 V on the core at that temp without it crashing.

Last edited:
Heres my latest bench ,nothing big but a lot better came up from 4900
the 1070 benched at 2100clock

dAMN I DID A BASIC ONE **** LOL

edit heres the right test now

XRogerX / GTX 1070SC / Water / 5101.25

SrY5qkN.png

Last edited:
Kenrou / Strix 980 Ti / Air / 5218.922

Heaven 2.1.jpg

There's something very wrong with this benchmark, crashed 8x until i got it to run properly and then gives me this low-a$$ result...

Back