• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eluktronics: Looking into a Company

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sortajan

Registered
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this kind of stuff, but I'm looking into getting a new gaming laptop. One company that's caught my eye is Eluktronics, and this laptop in particular. Thing is, I'm a bit nervous about the company. I've seen nothing but good reviews across Newegg and Amazon, but they aren't terribly well-known.

Their homepage
Another suspicious customer who ended up a happy one
Most reviewed product on NewEgg
One thread regarding them and another

On one hand, the overwhelmingly positive reviews seem a bit too good to be true. Is there a good reason to not buy from them? Any fine print or practices that stands out as shady? Any personal experiences? I get that every company starts out with 0 reputation, so I'm trying to be thorough.

EDIT: As a small sidenote, I'm definitely looking for a solid gaming laptop (battery life doesn't matter) for up to ~$2,000 USD. I've seen some solid machines, but build quality and company reliability are what concern me now.

Last edited:
Back