• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mountain mods manuals?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Don't ask where I got it from.. I honestly just googled that and it came up with that PDF. No idea how to drill down to get it or where any others are. You can try the same search words, but change it for the model you want? No idea. :(

Beer 2 done... moving on to something different from sage advice. ;)

EDIT:

AH HA!

If you click on a model of case, then into its details: http://www.mountainmods.com/ascension-duality-mirror-black-powder-coat-original-top-p-463.html

You can click on "Instructions" and it takes you to that PDF. Doesn't seem like anything else has those though.. no idea man.

I have an odd motherboard tray brace that installs offset from the centerline of the case so I was trying to see if mattered where the front and rear of the case was in relation to the bottom of the case.

also, I took it to the upholstery guys and they were right, with the front of the case being so broken up you could only cover the two solid sides and it would look horrid.
the little bee said she thinks it's a very pretty computer, why not just do it in UGA colors, red with some black accents, WOW..... her saying that is like your white wolf and black wolf saying, let's head for the girly bar at the same time???????

Last edited:
Back