• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UT 4 : lot of fun and very playable for a pre-alpha. Desserve a shot!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Still pre-alpha ? I played the 1st versions months ago (alpha tester). I'll redownload and test in a couple hours.

Oh dam! I luv UT4 I mean I lived, breathed ate and crapped UT4 back in 2003/2004. I remember going to member organised UT4 LANs out in Boston. Man those great times! I was wondering when they were going to remaster or remake it. This is great news! Thx! :thup:

I think you can find me as SKManu2b on the players' list (not familiar with Online FPS...).

Completely at a loss as to how to respond to that one. I never played the game. Sounded interesting and my usual games really don't work my card very hard, so I downloaded it. I figured I'd walk up and say "Hi!". :)

I won't get around to trying until tomorrow, though.

This one won't either! Despite the fact it has nice graphics, mt OC'ed 7970 runs it on ultra settings@1080p, capped@60fps!

Neb, sorry for 2 nights ago: kid took a while to sleep!

No worries bro, kids come first ;) My apologies as well as my hip's pain level is starting to rise at times so I can't spend too much time infront of the screen :-/

Cr.p! True, you get some surgery soon, don't you?

Back