• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a good Gaming Chair...need some ideas!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just saw that vertagear.com has 5% off with code 'shopvg'. Their Racing Series chairs are supposed to be pretty nice.

This one meets none of your criteria , except comfy

But I can tell you first hand, this chair is comfortable

https://www.amazon.com/Z-Boy-45833-...287129&sr=1-2&keywords=lazy+boy+office+chairs

This. Recently got one after FINALLY ditching my old chair after 14 years. Classy and very comfy. I've been looking for a chair for years where my butt doesn't hit the board when I sit down. Highly recommended. And regardless of the chair, I always have to craft my own lumbar support. Well worth the $300.

Fantastic chair!

Solid build quality...super comfortable...and built like a brick.

Only downside is that I have stubbed my toe a few times on the base getting into and out of the chair. The base is solid!

I now have a "dismount move" to avoid toe stubbing!!!

OK - had the base on backwards! :D

Turned it the right way and the chair is even MORE comfy! (And I haven't stubbed my toe and don't need a dismount move anymore! :thup:)

Back