• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can Anybody point me in the direction of somebody who can build a case for me?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sib619

Hey People,

So i have been comming here for years but this is the first time im posting anything, so hello to all :)

Im thinking of a new build and i would like a pc built into a desk.

The issue with my build is that i dont want to watercool it. Its going to be all air cooled, and i dont have the skills to build my own case.

What i was thinking about was to have the motherboard towards the middle of the table with all the other componants to either side then to have 5 bitfenix 230mm fans blowing air in from the front with exhaust fans out the back.

I have a couple of designs that i will upload once i get home to give a general idea of what im looking for. Also im not actually sitting at the desk, im going to hook it up to my telly and game from my sofa :) (space constraints).

What i would like help with is if somebody could build the case for me, either a individual or a company that somebody could point me in the direction of. I dont have the skill/time (mostly skill) to take on a project like this myself.

There are many cases that i can buy but most of them will not support those fans, unless there is a case that somebody can recomend that i can mod to fit those fans in.

I would greatly apprecite any advice or suggestions.

My current specs are very old, i purchased my rig 8 or 9 years ago so for now i intend to just transfer everything over. I will update my rig this year but i would like to have a case to put it into first. :)

Current rig (very old, so please dont laugh haha)

Intel 980x
Asus Rampage Mobo
12gb Ram
gtx 780 ti Windforce
gtx 950 for physx
2 ssd's
1 standard hdd
1500w silverstone strider psu
thermalright ifx 14 cooler
lian li x2000 case

What im thinking of getting (assuming the Mrs doesnt throw me out first!)

Intel Core i7-6950X
Noctua NH-D15CPU Cooler
Asus Rampage V Edition 10
Corsair Dominator Platinum 128GB
Samsung 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Samsung 960 Pro 1.0TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
GTX 1080 TI (when its released, thinking of buying 1 initially then getting another for sli later)
GtX 950 for physx (i know the 1080 ti/ 1080 ti in sli will probably dont need it for physx, but im ocd and i hate waste)
Rest of the bits will be canabalised from my old rig.

Thanks in advance and im looking forward to any suggestions.

Who people recommend would depend on your location. I would suggest adding that to maybe find a builder close to you.

Apologies i got carried away and forgot to mention where i am. Im based in the UK, Leeds to be specific.

Back