• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vega 10 benchmarks (FAKE!)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yep, the sooner the better!

I'd really like to get a high end AMD GPU again, together with a Ryzen: some new toys to play with.

And hopefully, they don't cramp their GPU's like NVidia does with power limit and such.

So unknown Vega 10 keeps up with Titan XP. When was the rumoured activity again? May? My thinking for this is they were arguably still tinkering with Ryzen's clock speeds until quite late on, so there may be scope for improvement over that time. Wouldn't be surprised to see the 1080Ti finally unleashed closer to Vega's arrival.

SHould be MArch for Ryzen and May for Vega... 3 month'ish to wait.

Might grab a Ryzen at launch, but will wait for Vega and rock the 7970 meanwhile (hell, this card served me well, lol!)

Yep I have this one since 2012 (with 2 RMA :D)!

Got a bunch of other ones since, but having almost completely quit playing, and using them only for benching, I sold them all after a couple of weeks/months, and kept the 7970.

Time to change though, as, after having tried my kid's Sony VR, the Oculus rift itch is getting stronger and stronger, lol!

Can a mod update OP post so that it reads FAKE for new people coming into this thread (or searching for threads like this).

Can a mod update OP post so that it reads FAKE for new people coming into this thread (or searching for threads like this).

I agree :) A lot of members/nonmembers are looking at getting the new AMD cpu. Being able to also pair it with a new AMD video card (like the FAKE revue) would be sweet:)

Back