• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG NZXT s340 elite ( Black on matte white )

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beret21

Registered
Why (Yssssssss)
It was black n white because i like it and my friend loves it so just like the last h440 bam bam bam
The case was perfect just we needed a lil more black to fit our tastes.
Love the CF texture and the biggest reason for using carbon fiber is that spray cans here really really suck so CF FTW.

What are the future plans for this case

White pastel fluid ( I think that explains most of it) Rest is even unknown to me atm

Lets get started
And i love the scent of new stuff. The moment a new box is opened u know the scent of shopper, cardboard even those thermopol safety foam smell smell’s good.
Also love to open new stuff boxes ( Being honest i love even opening used stuff parcels too ). And i m really curious about the accessories that are given, those small boxes are fun too.
BTW the above lines dont belong to Lets get started
I will keep silent for the rest of the thread. But your input will always be welcomed. And your ideas matter too ( Dont look here and there i am talking to you reader ! )
Also i reply to pretty much every comment so dont hesitate if you have a question regarding any of the stuff done

I did a client build in this case, they are pretty nice

Time to up your game on your camera bro :)

20170226_113959.jpg

Lol badly focused one :p

20170226_114020.jpg

Things to do
Make a new Reservoir rack. The original one bring the res quite forward we need it back in a corner.
Rubber padding pump and reservoir holders to reduce noise and vibration and also to make the reservoir sit more firmly.
Pump wire sleevings
LED strip at the bottom of the case ( giving the neon kinda look ) Will be one in the center
Paint the EK fan white that i previously painted black :D

Last edited:
This is pretty sexy Beret. I'll stick around to see how she turns out.

:popcorn:

My pleasure dude

I did a client build in this case, they are pretty nice

Time to up your game on your camera bro :)

I am really unlucky and bad with cams and damn i say it every where but cant afford a good one atm. Now i borrowed cell from a friend its much much better then mine but unfortunately its lens cover has scratches and damn even a crack that make things not as good as they should be with that cam. Will take more pics in sunlight # natural light. But you have to wait guys just a lil more :D

Last edited:
I have one of these cases, they are really nice. I have the non-glass glossy white one, and even managed to shoehorn a 280 radiator custom loop while keeping the cable bar installed [emoji14]

It wasn't as pretty as your work thus far but I was pretty happy with it :)

I have one of these cases, they are really nice. I have the non-glass glossy white one, and even managed to shoehorn a 280 radiator custom loop while keeping the cable bar installed [emoji14]

It wasn't as pretty as your work thus far but I was pretty happy with it :)

I love the case simplicity. And is quite rigid too but not as rigid as h440.
For a build that requires a 240 or 280 rad i dnt think theres a better case then s340 elite. The only thing thats a tiny bit of an issue is that u dnt have much space for the extra cables under the psu cover. I have an EVGA supernova sitting underneath and its already pretty filled up without the PCIE and sata cables used.

Started with making the res rack ( new one )
Used 4mm acrylic. Used the original rack to help me with the length. Marked some space for the 24 pin and SATA cables.
IMAG0510.jpg
IMAG0512.jpg

The second thing i worked on was rubber padding the res holders n pump also sleeved the pump cables.
IMAG0513.jpg
IMAG0514.jpg
IMAG0515.jpg

The old video i did on making em black and now i painted the same fan white. Using the same steps.

IMAG0520.jpg
IMAG0522.jpg

And the LED strip for the bottom. It will be covering half of the chassis base. Had to extend the wire.

IMAG0524.jpg
IMAG0525.jpg
IMAG0526.jpg

Last edited:
I love the case simplicity. And is quite rigid too but not as rigid as h440.
For a build that requires a 240 or 280 rad i dnt think theres a better case then s340 elite. The only thing thats a tiny bit of an issue is that u dnt have much space for the extra cables under the psu cover. I have an EVGA supernova sitting underneath and its already pretty filled up without the PCIE and sata cables used.
So true! I basically had to resort to stuffing cables in that space when it was all wired up! By stuffing I mean cramming them in there! Thankfully it's invisible unless you take the back panel off! Made my builds look pretty when all I was doing was making it work.

tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ( next update time is unknown to me dnt know when it will visit me again ) :D

Looks very nice! Keep us updated on the changes! Did you make a custom cable-hider bar thing? That looked slick!

That Cable-hider was custom made. And the main reasons for that were, I had a long reservoir and placing those reservoir holders close to each other doesnt look good neither it makes it sit tight. So the custom one has holder holes much apart from each other ( vertically )Giving a neater look and firm grip. Also my friend and me wanted the reservoir to be at a lil back ( original cable-hider shape make the res to be at somewhat the center of rad ) so this plain simple design make the res sit a bit at the back then it would have been with the original one. And i think it does a better job at hiding cables too.

The things that surprised me
How well the EK fan at the exhaust matches with the mobo and case color ( Looks like made for each other kinda thing ) .
All parts were bought by my friend i just gave the modding touches. But i absolutely love the theme. Grey white and black. The RAMS matched perfect with sleevings and mobo.

In short i am really taking " running away" with this system into consideration :attn:

Back