• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

rx 480 8gb red devil deal on newegg...worth?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's a fine deal - if you are in the market for one, I'd pull the trigger.
This one just happens to be the one on sale. Newegg isn't going to rip you off in some way.
Edit: I will say, it seems like powercolor didn't go all out on the power delivery here. Probably won't be a good overclocker.

Not worried tbh, No matter how you slice it, it is still way faster than my card. So what if its got a lower stock speed. If the cooler is worse, then whatever. Damage is done. /shrug

EDIT: Review from newegg - Runs extremely quiet, as i said in the title, overclocks like a dream (mine is at 1420MHz), it can actually do 4K at ultra settings if you turn AA off and are ok with like 45 fps, and is aesthetically very pleasing. Runs GTA V at 1080p at 60% fan which is extremely quiet and still getting up to only about 65 C

That review is what sealed the deal for me.

Last edited:
Nice - XFX is a decent company, and their warranty is great (not that I've ever actually used one).

Back