• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sleeving problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dopa

Registered
Hello guys. My name is Michael and this is my very first post on this forum!I have some experience building PCs since it's been my hobby for like 10 years and I really love it! I'm currently waiting for my WC components for my build but it seems as I've hit a wall with my PSU sleeving. I have a EVGA SuperNOVA 650 P2. So far I've been handling the fact that there are quite a few capacitors, which make my life difficult, quite well. I've been using tiny portions of glue to get them stuck on the cables and it's been working like a miracle. The problem is that the VGA cables seem to have an 8-pin end( which goes to the GPU) and the same end has a 6-pin branch attached on to it. The question is: If I cut the 6 -pin branch is it gonna hurt the PSU? If I can't cut, how should I sleeve it?

Thanks in advance!

Back