• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project Cars Pagini Edition

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trents

Was looking for non violent PC games for grandsons to play and came across the one in the title earlier this week. It's the free version on Steam. It makes full use of my new Rx 480 and almost of my 6600k.

Today I made it around the track without crashing for the first time! Man that steering is so sensitive its very hard not to over steer. There are some adjustments for all that in settings but they don't make a huge difference.

Project Cars is such a hard game. Im still stuck on the go cart tracks in the beginning...

HumbleBundle has the full game + DLC for 15 bucks this week. Also comes with many other games.

Come to the dark side of Iracing and AsettoCorsa for some real fun. :D

Hey, ssjwizard, that makes me feel better.

I looked at project cars when was looking for the same type of games not too long ago for my daughter. I picked up American Truck simulator on steam instead because project cars seemed way too involved. Paired it with a wheel/pedal set and she can't get enough. You might take a look at those. On a parent note, she learned the penalty for not paying her bills in the game when her truck she saved up for was repo'd. Who says you can't learn anything in games!

HumbleBundle has the full game + DLC for 15 bucks this week. Also comes with many other games.

Come to the dark side of Iracing and AsettoCorsa for some real fun. :D

I opened an IRacing account a few years ago. Forget my login since, of course! Will have a look again this week.

Does it support Oculus Rift?

Back