• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First time OC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There is an odd thing I remember about Giga boards. Try setting the CPB(turbo) to the same clock as the CPU, I also think you need to keep APM/Turbo enabled for this to work. I just recall some weird things with low end Giga boards in the past.

You know what reset all of it with F7 and save then try it with voltage and multi alone. HT link and all other options should be on auto by default ram speed should be 1600 because your ram is 1600 not lower. Have you gave someone else to OC for you because it seems like it....

Reset hotkey to "optimized defaults" is usually F5.

It's F5 on ASUS but I think Giga is F7 at least it is on my SOC Champ

Reset hotkey to "optimized defaults" is usually F5.

Its different on each board, plus some have things like "Last Optimized" something in those lines sorry I have forgotten exact name of option. I love how some boards are stuffed with useless things xD "lockup mode" "sleep mode" etc. I have giga same as OP I am sure it is F7

Back