• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Team Spotlight
In looking at the stats as a whole, we have one more fact that distinguishes us from all of the other teams. We already know that we are #6 in the world for points. We also know that we are #28 in active folders which makes our #6 spot that much more interesting. We know all of this already so how about something new!?

We are… get this… #2 for teams with billionaires. Yep, that’s right. We presently have 8 team members who have earned 1 billion or more points which is the second highest in the world. EVGA is the only team that beats us with 11 total billionaires and they have 8 folders just in the 1 billion point mark. The other teams who are close all have 7 billionaires. It’s close.

We are not to be outdone. We have three team members looking to earn 1 billion by about summertime. This may tie us for 1st place if all others remain the same. JrClocker, WhitehawkEQ and don256us are presently changing their smack-talk thread to a shorter term race to 1 billion.

Forum Spotlight:
‘Cuda340 again shows us why we Fold. Take a look at his post and then follow the source link to see what scientists are doing with the work that we produce. Then keep folding.

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/779727-New-Nature-Chemical-Biology-paper

Team Conquest List:
[H]ardOCP 3.5 years down from 3.9 years
(Lower is better)

Team Threat List:
PC Games Hardware 8.2 years
(higher is better)

Top 20 PPD:
HayesK 10.6 million
RoXQi3x 7.1 million
Macaholic 6.4 million
RamonetB 3.2 million
JrClocker 3 million
StrategyFreak 2.9 million
WhitehawkEQ 2.6 million
orion456 2.5 million
P4EE 2.4 million
Torin3 2.1 million

don256us
AnubisOne
gabi Golan
aviationfrk
Ozzlo
Jaymz9350
unsafesteagle
King Scrud
modd
belorsch

Top 10 average: 4.28 million up from 4.28 million
Top 20 average (including top 10): 2.56 million down from 2.6 million

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” is used here because each member has worked hard for these points and the word is meant to show the hard work done to “earn” these points. Thank you to all.)

WhitehawkEQ just earned 800 million but is still behind don256 and slowing down.
JrClocker just earned 700 million.
Jaymz9350 just earned 300 million.

StrategyFreak just earned his first 100 million. WOOT!

gulp35 will earn his first 100 million in 5.4 days.
Nihilus just earned 90 million.
ProteinPete just earned 80 million.
Race to next milestone follows.
JLK03F150 will earn 60 million in 6.4 days.
modd is straight on his heels and will earn 60 million in 4.7 days.

Lowryder just earned 50 million.
slaytalera will earn 40 million in 6 days.
Grub will earn 40 million in 5.6 days.

Soulcatcher will earn 30 million in 6.8 days.
Ned Clocker will earn 11 million in 1 week.
Outback Jon will earn 11 million in 6.6 days.

TazExtreme3 just earned 8 million.
DarkDraco just earned 6 million and will earn 7 million in 4.4 days.
stlpcso;utions just earned 6 million.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):
Moving up 8 spots each:
StrategyFreak

Moving up 3 spots each:
Lowryder

Moving up 2 spots each:
Nihilus
WarriorIII just earned his spot in the top 100 for the team. WOOT!

Moving up 1 spot each:
Jaymz9350
Robert17
wjruth
the cultie
modd
KF6FVV

World Top 100:
We are seeing that a few of these guys have battles going on. Week by week they move up a spot then fall a spot then move up again. These battles are really close and with extremely high point gains. Keep routing these guys on as they are in very contentious battles.

HayesK #7
Macaholic #21
RoXQi3x #22
P4EE #27
orion456 #36 Moving up one spot.
Torin3 #58 Moving up one spot.
RamonetB #65 Moving up one spot for the second week in a row.
hardass #82

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Last edited:
JLK03F150 will earn 60 million in 6.4 days.
modd is straight on his heels and will earn 60 million in 4.7 days.

I just added an RX 480 yesterday. I hope to see my ppd take a nice jump from that. There will be some downtime tomorrow though. Finally getting to fire Comcast, switching to AT&T Gigabit Fiber.

I just added an RX 480 yesterday. I hope to see my ppd take a nice jump from that. There will be some downtime tomorrow though. Finally getting to fire Comcast, switching to AT&T Gigabit Fiber.

Don't be posting such inappropriate content, this is a family friendly forum :p

Seriously though, that will be a sweet upgrade :D

lol. Under 18? Look away now!

So far it has been pretty nice, but I haven't really tried it out yet (SpeedTest ~950Mbps up/down). I've been considering some software rearranging, so that will let me download all my Steam & Ubi stuff on a different machine. That should be a pretty good test. BTW, since it is new to the neighborhood this internet service is the same cost as Xfinity Performance 30down/6up. :D

Back