• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

H100i V2 Tube Mod Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Smurf12104

What's up everyone. Thanks for taking the time to look at my post and try to help. So basically, I have the h100i v2 water cooling, and I'm trying to add my own style to it. I want to put a wrap on it, and I've seen some people do the Primochill tubing around it. I like the way the primochill tubing looks, but I don't know what size to get it in. The people that have done it, have done it on the old version, where the tube is smaller, and I don't want to risk having a gap where the cut is. If you can please help me out, ide appreciate it a lot. Looking to go with the color white, so if you can drop a link to the one that will work, it would be great. Thanks so much. I will post a picture of the one that I have, just yo make sure we are on the same page.

Attachments

• H100i_v2_02.png
    H100i_v2_02.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 152
Covering the radiator wouldn't be so wise unless you were referring to the tubing only. But even that, I'm not sure it's worth dismantling a $125+ AIO. Just get soaked in the custom water cooling knowledge and have at it then.

Back