• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Race to page one

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You guys are just pouring it on.

I will make it to page one first but the question is whether or not I get bumped right back off of it.

There are some big gaps to fold over on page one.

You should get there first, hshtick is 13m points ahead of me and will have to pass Flexy to reach page 1 (eleven days from now at current pace), and I already passed Clint... this could get interesting...

Losing my grip on Silver....my plan seem to be "un-folding" :rolleyes:

My problems:
1) 2nd PC idea didn't work out because evidently *they* want to play games rather than Fold all the time :shrug:
2) My PC is also needed for other things and points are faltering :bang head
3) Some Jerk is taking advantage and looking to steal my page one Silver metal. :cry:

Losing my grip on Silver....my plan seem to be "un-folding" :rolleyes:

My problems:
1) 2nd PC idea didn't work out because evidently *they* want to play games rather than Fold all the time :shrug:
2) My PC is also needed for other things and points are faltering :bang head
3) Some Jerk is taking advantage and looking to steal my page one Silver metal. :cry:

Possibly in the "too little, too late" category, Charter is supposed to be here Saturday morning between 9 & 10.

Flexy 0 0 0 --
hshtick -3 2,104,149 -495,180 03.21.17, 10am / 4.2 Days
Jerk -16 6,792,145 -1,321,994 03.22.17, 8am / 5.1 Days

Stinks that we cant have points earned through the Android client count toward our usernames, i have a phone folding 24/7 anyway

Unreal...... it came down to hours.

Insane.JPG

Would it have been worse to get page one only to be bumped back an hour or three later Hshtick?

Crazy race, nice folding from you both.

Last edited:
Back