• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Race to page one

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Soulcatcher668

So.... I have been happily folding along, unchallenged, on my way to page one. (Top 100).

All of a sudden hshtick fires up his rig and starts putting out 600 000 PPD.

It's going to be close but I think I can just make it to page one before he passes me. :shock:

Waterblock is on the way for the 980ti so maybe I can get a few more PPD.

Howdy, been awhile....got a GTX 1070 so thought I'd dust things off and see how it folds. So far so good....see you back on page 1

Soulcatcher. I see that you just earned your 30 mil as you posted above and that you moved up 6 spots this week. You have great momentum on your side.

hshtick is closer than 20 spots from you and moved 8 spots this week. :welcome: Welcome back to the fold and welcome to the forums.

You guys are earning about the same ppd and a run of good/bad WU's could change this race from update to update, day to day. This really will be a good race for now and any other milestones coming up.

Keep up the fold guys.

*Place your bets here*

:popcorn::comp:

Man I just mad it to the front page earlier this week and im already worried about being bumped off, I see you both in my takeover :comp:

Man I just mad it to the front page earlier this week and im already worried about being bumped off, I see you both in my takeover :comp:

Yep, just put you in the weekly newsletter for reaching the top 100. Congrats! Now get back to work. ;)

oops, fired up an older machine the other day to see if I can eek out few more PPD. It crashed and took my whole network down for half a day :shrug: Lost some time but back in business now. Thinking I still have a chance to pass Soulcatcher. Gonna be close.

Waterblock installed and max overclock achieved. It's all I can do to hold off you vultures....

TImespy.JPG

It will take a few days to figure that out and I will let you know.

It sits at 1509 boost clock and 4104 on the memory @ 40 degs so +180 on the core and +600 on the memory which is a major bump at a much lower temp.

This is not a dedicated folding rig though. I would say that I could previously count on 450,000 to 500,000 PPD under my normal usage.

It goes way down on the weekend because my son and I both game on this machine as well.

Hopefully it is enough to get to page one first.

Back