• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Steam Square Enix Games on sale till Feb 20th

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dfonda

Senior Golfer
Steam sale

Rise of the Tomb raider and DLC $23.99 (60%)
JC3 $14.99

and others, those were the 2 I was interested in.

I had just finished Tombraider and was waiting the for ROTR to go on sale...

Hopefully folks will find at least one game worthwhile to them.

Last edited:
I am in the middle of ROTTR right now. I found that you really have to crank up the difficulty or the battles are too easy. Much easier than the last one.

I also tend to be a bit overpowered because I need to 100% every area which leads to having all the upgrades.

Only 62% done with the game and 42 hours in. I think I have a problem.:D

I am in the middle of ROTTR right now. I found that you really have to crank up the difficulty or the battles are too easy. Much easier than the last one.

I also tend to be a bit overpowered because I need to 100% every area which leads to having all the upgrades.

Only 62% done with the game and 42 hours in. I think I have a problem.:D
Congrats your normal(As long as OCD is normal:p;))That's how I play as well...I have to restart because I missed a lamp in the Syria level. No way I'm going to wait till the game is over , to get back to that one item.
I'll enjoy just as much the second time through the textures are something to look at! 😎

Last edited:
Back