• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 17Feb17

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Forum Spotlight:
Soulcatcher has a fun race going on with newer folder hshtick. They are running near point for point and is looking to be a great race. Log, join in and have some fun with this one. These guys could have a long term rivalry.

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/779966-Race-to-page-one

Team Conquest List:
[H]ardOCP 3 years down from 3.5 years
(Lower is better)

Team Threat List:
None. There are no threats because we are great!
(higher is better)

Top 20 PPD:
HayesK 10.6 million
RoXQi3x 7.1 million
Macaholic 6.8 million
RamonetB 4.4 million
StrategyFreak 2.9 million
JrClocker 2.9 million
P4EE 2.8 million
WhitehawkEQ 2.6 million
orion456 2.4 million
Torin3 2.2 million

don256us
Jaymz9350
AnubisOne
Grub
ConundrumLR
gabi Golan
Ozzlo
aviationfrk
unsafesteagle
JLK03F150

Our top 13 are all earning 1 million or more which is very strong. The rest of the team is also statistically holding steady which forms the foundation from which we are able to go after the other teams. Be proud of your points. Good job guys.

Top 10 average: 4.27 million down from 4.28 million
Top 20 average (including top 10): 2.59 million up from 2.56 million

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” is used here because each member has worked hard for these points and the word is meant to show the hard work done to “earn” these points. Thank you to all.)

hrsetdr will earn 200 million in 1 week.

gulp35 just earned his first 100 million. WOOT!

Nihilus will earn his first 100 million in 7 days.
Race to next milestone follows.
JLK03F150 just earned 60 million.
modd just earned 60 million.

Grub just earned 40 million.
slaytalera just earned 40 million.
Soulcatcher just earned 30 million.
Outback Jon just earned 20 million.
cmatties will earn 20 million in 6.8 days
RustyFender just earned 9 million and will earn his first 10 million in 1.6 days.
Deviantv1ral just earned 7 million.
Race to next milestone follows.
DarkDraco will earn 6 million in 16.8 hours.
stlpcsolutions will earn 7 million in 3.2 days.

JetEngineMech will earn 4 million in 6.6 days.
twocup oreo just earned 2 million.
Whynotzoidberg is our newest millionaire.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):
Moving up 10 spots each:
Grub did a Michael Jordan jump to join the first page top 100. WOOT!

Moving up 4 spots each:
StrategyFreak
slaytalera also joins us on the top 100 of page one. WOOT!

Moving up 3 spots each:
Lowryder

Moving up 2 spots each:
AnubisOne
Nihilus

Moving up 1 spot each:
unsafesteagle
wjruth
ConundrumLR
Ozzlo
deeppow
gulp35
JLK03F150
modd

World Top 100:
We are seeing that a few of these guys have battles going on. Week by week they move up a spot then fall a spot then move up again. These battles are really close and with extremely high point gains. Keep routing these guys on as they are in very contentious battles.

HayesK #7
Macaholic #21
RoXQi3x #22
P4EE #27
orion456 #37
Torin3 #58
RamonetB #62 Moving up 3 spots which is…. WOW!
hardass #83

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

I should start putting out more points soon. Planning on picking up another 1070 this week if possible.

Edit: Trigger pulled. If I'm lucky I'll have it Saturday, if not, early next week. That should put me back near 3M ppd.

Last edited:
Holy smokes, can't believe I am about to hit 100 million. I think I was just over 70 million last time I checked. This 980ti has been awesome!!

I should start putting out more points soon. Planning on picking up another 1070 this week if possible.

Edit: Trigger pulled. If I'm lucky I'll have it Saturday, if not, early next week. That should put me back near 3M ppd.

They didn't even try to deliver it today, even though it was a normal delivery day because they said my work was closed. So I drove the 45 minutes to the local hub and picked it up.

Installed and running, but the PPD hasn't settled down yet.

Curse you, Torin!

5a8192afbb9abfc5abf2b585862bef8d.jpg

I've been trying to pass you for ages!

Curse you, Torin!

View attachment 188355

I've been trying to pass you for ages!

Don't worry, you won't have to curse me for long. I might be able to extend it out another week or two, but I'm not going to be able to pull your level of PPD for probably at least 6 months or more, if at all. I'll get one, or maybe 2 more 1070s after taxes, but that will only put me around 4 to 4.4 million PPD. I'll still keep falling behind, but not as fast.

Plus, I need to figure out why a 1080 & 1070 rig is only pulling the same ppd as a 1070 & 1070 rig. I should be getting more than I am out of the 1080. It will occasionally get a WU that pulls more than 700K, but rarely. 90-95% of my WUs for it run about 650K ppd or so.

Back