• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus z97a analog and digital i/o

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ppdemo

Registered
hi guys my question is this, i have a z97a mother, and how can i see/monitor cpu analog and digital I/O Voltages? my motherboard dont show me these, only offset. What I can see is Vccsa voltage.

Asus z97-a?

If they aren't there, they aren't there. Post up screenshots of you bios (f12 and save to usb, then host pics here) and take a look.

Unless you are really trying to push your memory, you don't need to worry about IO.

Grab the AISuite from you motherboard's website or HWInfo64, they read all temperature points available as far as i know.

you don't need to worry about IO.
i know that my mother dont show me I/O voltages, only rog series, but i need be able to monitor this because raise my 2400mhz ram at 2800mhz, what happens Idk which one is this in hwinfo64...
i see in Hwinfo V1 voltage: What could this be?
54xij8.png.jpg

Again, if the sensor isn't there, it isn't there. Nothing js going to read it. VccSA is really your main voltage for memory outside of dram voltage.

Have you tried to simply enable xmp profile to reach your ram speeds? The boards sets voltages automatically....

ok understood. now other thing, as i ask above what could v1 voltage be in HWINFO?

I'd guess System Agent..

You can check in the bios... see what vomtage sits around 1.0V.. ;)

what happens, in bios i dont have nothing with the v1 voltage values and with prime95 this raise at 1.5 so im worried about this...

Your bios WILL NOT MATCH what Hwmonitor says. What I said was to look at the voltage values and see if there is one around 1.0V.

Run CPUz at the same time... does its core voltage match V1 by chance?

I already did everything to find out which voltage corresponds, i have increased and lowered voltages of all items in the bios to see, maybe, if there was something similar but nothing, maybe a bad reading of hwinfo64, My concern is that at idle this v1 voltage is maintained at 0.990v but to full load this raise at 1.5v!!!

Back