• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reorder from EKWB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GreatSaski

So, basically I messed up on the addresses when I ordered parts from them. Apparently there's no way on their site to cancel orders so I clicked on 'Reorder' hoping it would just cancel the order and I could redo it, but it created a second order. Does anyone have any experience with this? Did I just order all the parts twice? Or does Reorder mean it will be canceled and they'll go with the new order? I did send them a ticket telling them the problem but I have to wait because of the weekend. I was hoping someone here would be able to tell me a little something or if they've done the same thing. Thank you.

It sounds like you ordered twice. Assuming the second time, is sent to the right address. Hopefully the rep. from EK in these forums can catch this post or better yet, contact EK asap by phone, in the early morning hours or w/e time zone they're in once you are awake to cancel the order. I would even e-mail them now just to add a chance of them canceling it and explaining your ordeal.

It sounds like you ordered twice. Assuming the second time, is sent to the right address. Hopefully the rep. from EK in these forums can catch this post or better yet, contact EK asap by phone, in the early morning hours or w/e time zone they're in once you are awake to cancel the order. I would even e-mail them now just to add a chance of them canceling it and explaining your ordeal.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I hope I can get this all sorted out. Sent a ticket, tried their facebook and emailed them. But I can get through when I call them. "Call can't be completed" or whatever.

You should have some response from your ticket today. If you don't, let me know.

Back