• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASRock Killer 270 SLI/AC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trents

Picked up this motherboard off NewEgg for $119 after mfg rebate and sale price. Built-in AC wifi and bluetooth. Got really good customer reviews. The PCI-e sockets have metal covers it looks like. If nothing else it creates a nice highlight effect.

Still in the box. Waiting for the 7600k to come in a few days before I make the transition. Hoping my CPU will have good silicon so I can get it to 5 ghz.

Last edited:
May the silicon Gods be with you. :)

Let me know if you want to delid it.. I can send around the delid tool I bought.

May the silicon Gods be with you. :)

Let me know if you want to delid it.. I can send around the delid tool I bought.

I could use it but shipping would cost as much as this tool :D ... today I got info that mine should arrive in about a week.

@trents
Probably any 7600K the same as 7700K will make 5GHz+ on air/water without delidding. Required voltage is around 1.3V +/- 0.05V.
Good luck with your new chip :thup:

Sounds like a potential enterprise to me ED. You should sell "delid catastrophy" insurance with it.

Back