• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hardware Burn In!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
giphy.gif

Well, it's been quite the run for this HPC (far longer a burn-in than I thought!) But we're now putting it in to production. So, the points will be dropping off over the next week.
Nice to have it run this deep into the summer. Go Team 32!

Until next build!

-Kirk

View attachment 191521

Well, it's been quite the run for this HPC (far longer a burn-in than I thought!) But we're now putting it in to production. So, the points will be dropping off over the next week.
Nice to have it run this deep into the summer. Go Team 32!

Until next build!

-Kirk

It has been fantastic, thank you for your support and dedication to the team and to folding :salute:

I'm sure some people on your threat list will be kind of glad you're scaling back production :p

It has been fantastic, thank you for your support and dedication to the team and to folding :salute:

I'm sure some people on your threat list will be kind of glad you're scaling back production :p

Not just individuals but entire teams will be happy for this. It was a great ride and a pleasure to see what a computer like that can do with just CPU clients. Thank you for setting it up and thank you to your employer for allowing you to do it.

Back