• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTX 1080 Ti from Zodac or EVGA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
In my own personal opinion I would say wait for the EVGA in the flavor you want.

I only buy EVGA because of the outstanding warranty support you with with them. I had a 780 (non ti) classified die with them and they sent me back a 980ti. Then I called them to let them know I would rather have a 780 instead since i had another I was using for SLI and it would now be useless and they sent me a second 980ti for free to replace it!!

So I ended up having a card die 3-4 months before it was out of warranty and receiving back 2 massively better cards for it. I ended up giving one to my brother and the other is probably going into a new PC i have been playing with for VM's but might let the kids game on it as well.

*edit* and i forgot to mention the turn around from the time I shipped it, till me having a new one in hand was like 5-7 business days. So pretty darn fast.

Back