• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 3 Mar 17

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Last Week Update.
Soulcatcher did some fool thing and managed to get himself some competition to page 1 for the team. hshtick was coming up strong and Soulcatcher made some remark. Later remarks woke Clint, cmatties and Jerk who have all risen up to take the challenge. It looks like Soulcatcher may indeed beat everyone to page one but only because of his massive point lead. The rest of the pack has hit the ground running, going the whole 10 yards and hitting a home run with production gains that are impressive to say the least.
(If you have other metaphors to add here please do so in your replies.)

This group has shaken up the top 20 ppd rankings.

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/779966-Race-to-page-one

Forum Spotlight:
One of our “heavy hitters” has a very cool and very big machine to play with and it is producing some real points. Too bad it’s just temporary but still… Will he be our team’s #1 ppd producer for a while? How far up on the world page 1 (top 100) will he go? All this and more….

Look here to see what he’s got going on:
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php/780342-Hardware-Burn-In!

For the record, I did not have to look here to see what it was:
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=High-performance_computing&redirect=no

Then look here to see the results yourself:
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=175978

Team Conquest List:
[H]ardOCP 2.1 years down from 2.6 years
Hardware.no 5.4 years
Overclock.net 17.8 years
(Lower is better)

Team Threat List:
None. There are no threats because we Rock and/or Roll! (Simpson’s reference)
(higher is better)

Top 20 PPD:
HayesK 10.5 million
RamonetB 8.5 million
RoXQi3x 7.4 million
Macaholic 6.6 million
StrategyFreak 3.6 million
JrClocker 3.1 million
WhitehawkEQ 2.9 million
Torin3 2.9 million
P4EE 2.8 million
orion456 2.5 million

Jaymz9350
AnubisOne
don256us
gabi golan
Jerk
Grub
Nihilus
cmatties
aviationfrk
Clint

We have fewer 1 million ppd earners but our entire top 10 are earning 2 million ppd or better. That is possibly a new record for the top 10. WOOT!

Top 10 average: 5.1 million up from 4.66 million
Top 20 average (including top 10): 2.97 million up from 2.79 million

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” is used here because each member has worked hard for these points and the word is meant to show the hard work done to “earn” these points. Thank you to all.)

P4EE will earn 3 billion in 2.6 weeks.
RamonetB will earn 2 billion in 2.2 weeks.
Race to next milestone.
don256us will earn 900 million in 3.5 days.
WhitehawkEQ will earn 900 million in 1.6 weeks. It really is closer than it looks.

JrClocker will earn 800 million in 5.6 days.
hrstrdr just earned 200 million.
StrategyFreak will earn 200 million in 3.7 days.
MrGuvernment will earn 90 million in 6.5 days.
the cultie just earned 70 million.
JLK03F150 will earn 70 million in 5.6 days.
modd will earn 70 million in 7 days.
Grub just earned 50 million.
Soulcatcher will earn 40 million in 5.3 days.
hshtick just earned 30 million.
cmatties will earn 30 million in 4.4 days.
Clint will earn 20 million in 2.8 days.

Jerk just earned his first 10 million and will earn 20 million in 4.7 days. WOOT!

TazExtreme3 just earned 9 million.
stlpcsolutions will earn 8 million in 3.9 days.
Muhon just earned 6 million and will earn 7 million in 5 days.

There has been a lot of great movement and new milestones. Thanks guys.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):
Moving up 5 spots each:
Grub

Moving up 3 spots each:
Nihilus

Moving up 2 spots each:
StrategyFreak
wjruth
AnubisOne
CADDI DADDI
slaytalera

Moving up 1 spot each:
RamonetB has grabbed the #6 spot!
gabi golan
ConundrumLR
FLYFISHER
the cultie
KF6FVV

World Top 100:
We are seeing that a few of these guys have battles going on. Week by week they move up a spot then fall a spot then move up again. These battles are really close and with extremely high point gains. Keep routing these guys on as they are in very contentious battles.

HayesK #7
Macaholic #19 Moving up 1 spot for a second week running.
RoXQi3x #20 Moving up 2 spots.
P4EE #28
orion456 #37
RamonetB #57 Moving up 1 spot which is the 3rd week running.
Torin3 #59
hardass #84

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Last edited:
I'm > 1m ppd, when you consider the first full day of folding was Sunday (Feb 26). My production will decrease over the next week, until a new surprise (may) present itself. Hoping for continued cool weather so that F@H doesn't make my office unbearable.

Thanks for your feedback.
Im under a 1,000,000 PPD.
I will away from home from this Sunday Evening until Friday or so.
My folding rig will be offline.
Tks

Staying in the top 20 ppd is getting to be a challenge on this team. This team is pushing hard!

Staying in the top 20 ppd is getting to be a challenge on this team. This team is pushing hard!

That's the truth. Any team that looks at our active folders number might be lulled into thinking we are weak but we are far from that. We have a lot of folders who are making great points yet aren't in the top twenty just because we have such a large number of strong folding farms. If your not in the top 20, don't dispare, you are still making good points for a good cause and you are a full member of the strongest little team out there.

I just thought I'd mention I've hit 600k+ ppd and I'm still not in the top 20. Strong group folding here right now!

Fold on!!! :comp:

Last edited:
RamonetB is throwing off that average right now with his single 12 - 16 million ppd machine. ;)

Check under the "Forum Spotlight" above for more information to his limited use of a super computer to fold on.

RamonetB is throwing off that average right now with his single 12 - 16 million ppd machine. ;)

Check under the "Forum Spotlight" above for more information to his limited use of a super computer to fold on.

pfft.... he is getting a measly 10 million PPD bump. What could that skew? :rofl:

I under-produced last week semi-unexpectedly. I tried for a couple of weeks to get the R9 running on my Linux box. Nada. There aren't any drivers or hacks that I could find to make it happen. Then a friend's business PC crashed and I gave him my Linux MB to keep him from being down more than a day (Haswell MBs are as pricey as Kaby). Last week I took down Unit 1 to install the R9 in it and encountered continuous crashes. No amount of driver swaps helped. The Event Log reported Kernal Power errors. I'm convinced, without more math, that my MB isn't beefy enough.

So I'm back to a more routine daily production, out of town a couple of days this week already (1160 miles in two days including 5 client visits), and am roughing out my next F@H move.

Here we go again.:bang head

Well after some lovely cool weather the hot weather has come back with a vengeance here in southern California so it looks like I'll be shutting down production on my 2 gpu's when I get home this evening :cry:. Highs for 89 today and into the 90s in a couple of days. My production will be limited to the couple of cpu clients I have running at work so about 20-30k ppd :(

Winter is always fun. Summer is for doing general maintenance and getting ready for winter again. :comp:

Back