• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fireteam RoXQi3x back in second place!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RoXQi3x

It's been coming for some time, but finally me and my best friend managed to catch up and pass Macaholic for that coveted second place in Team 32!

number2edit.jpg

Really sorry, boys. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Sure hope y'all brushed up on yer rodeo skillz. Better check your numbers again. :thup: :rofl:

Not quite six days makes one weak. Hope you enjoyed the ride. Please wait until vehicle comes to a complete stop before exiting on the right. Additional tickets may be purchased at your nearest computer parts retailer. Thank you. :p :thup:

image_zps5anv6zmb.png

Hope you enjoyed the ride. Please wait until vehicle comes to a complete stop before exiting on the right. Additional tickets may be purchased at your nearest computer parts retailer. Thank you. :p:thup:

Half our team (not me) come from a railway family, and my friend did indeed use to run trains when he was working. ;)

number2.jpg

Better check your numbers closely. Your accounting seems to be off. I do so LOVE crushing dreams and stealing thunder. More soul crushing to come. :p

Back