• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What can we expect in performance from the 11 GPU series?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeclaredSnow

Registered
Now that the benchmarks from the 1080ti`s are rolling inn, it should give us some measurement to what to expect from the next generation of gpu series.

I myself am guessing that we will start to hear rumors and "leaks" when the hype and focus of the 1080TI FE and partner boards has passed in the next couple of months.

this is mostly speculation at this point, but what should we expect. and will that generation focus even more single GPU cards instead of multi cards, aiming at the lowering support for dual etc card systems.

Faster, less power. It'll be a good bit till we see the next generation.

They only put out what they need to, to paste AMD...They could do more than 30% and in this case power consumption went up, so they can work on that..4K at 100FPS should be their goal.

Anyone else think its ironic that a card that can run 4K at 60FPS , is still named 1080 ? :)

Last edited:
since the 1080ti was released so early, I am thinking that a late summer launch, but before September might be actual. I assume it all depends on sales and what AMD plays as well. but if we get a performance leap in % like the 1080ti did over the 980ti, we might be in for a treat.

since the 1080ti was released so early, I am thinking that a late summer launch, but before September might be actual. I assume it all depends on sales and what AMD plays as well. but if we get a performance leap in % like the 1080ti did over the 980ti, we might be in for a treat.

I'd be shocked to see Volta this year, honestly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think its ironic that we just finally have a single card that can push 3840x2160 @ 60FPS. and going off topic, I find it even more ironic that they think that Xbox's PROJECT SCORPIO will do the same at a console price.

- - - Updated - - -

They only put out what they need to, to paste AMD...They could do more than 30% and in this case power consumption went up, so they can work on that..4K at 100FPS should be their goal.

Anyone else think its ironic that a card that can run 4K at 60FPS , is still named 1080 ? :)

I think its ironic that we just finally have a single card that can push 3840x2160 @ 60FPS. and going off topic, I find it even more ironic that they think that Xbox's PROJECT SCORPIO will do the same at a console price.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be shocked to see Volta this year, honestly.

didn't they talk about a q2 release, or am I mixing things here?

Back