• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Classic folding shirt. Lg. free to first person who PM's me an addy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nahmus

So i was cleaning out my storage and I came across this shirt. I originally made 2 runs of these in 2007 and they were a big hit. If I find any more I will post up.
front.jpg back.jpg

I have also found a small as well. same color

Last edited:
Got any xxxl? Lol I'd guess not but I'm sure with the renewed interest and how much team 32 is killing it out there maybe we should get some new shirts? Just a thought :D

The two shirts are spoken for. I will send them out once i dig myself out of this snow storm rolling in. If i find any more I will post up. To the two that got them enjoy wearing some T32 history! :D

So i've been poking around and it looks like the only way to put up any kind of decent numbers is by getting a good graphics card. No more borg farms. Thats kinda sad. It was fun borging machines. I think at my peak i was #3 or 4 on T32 and had 75+ machines and some heavy duty servers. Then when they let you fold on the PS2 man that put up some numbers. Right now I'm just gonna bank some $$ get a nice GPU and build a nice folder.

Glad good people stuck around T32

It was you "old timers" that got our current lot up and running. I like that old logo and I think that the shirt design is perfect for our current image. We are a small team but feared by many. Apply that thought while looking at the old design. Perfect fit.

I don't know who of the old timers came up with the "Build, Borg, Recruit" slogan but I have made sure to include it in the weekly newsletter as a tribute and harking back as well as appropriating it for the future.

Thanks for posting the images.

Back