• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X370 three-way shootout motherboard review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not that I am aware of ...... mind you with motherboard availability being as poor as it was not many guys have got into their ryzen builds yet.

I almost went and bought one this last weekend. Ended up not doing that cause last week microcenter stopped offering 0% for 12 months. Bought on Newegg instead, and my stuff gets here today :)

Do you mind posting a screenshot of your CPUz at stock clock? I would really appreciate it. :)

I don't know how but I was under the impression you were purchasing the Carbon. My apology. The Prime is a great board with solid overclocking for the money.

When I looked at it at first I was like "maaaaaaaaaaaaan MSI jacked their board up hardcore..." Then I glanced at the scale. The delta is insignificant.

it looks like i'm gonna begin piecing my ryzen rig together now after all: 1. a 1700 2. an X370 mobo...will cannibalize the H270 rig for what can be used and go from there.

MSI has issued an updated BIOS for the X370 Gaming Pro Carbon that improves its ability run higher speed memory. They did not correct the sagging system bus issue. They may not be able to without hardware revision.

MSI has it set a hair too low. The question is why?

Back