• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

reliable websites to buy 1080 Ti

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bossman150

I was quite shocked to see the 1080 Ti 1. Come out this soon 2. Be such a beast of a card and 3. have such a low price point (when compared with the Titan pascal). I play games @4k and currently have an EVGA 980 Ti Classified, which is already a great card, but the huge bump with the 1080 Ti I really think will be worth it for 4k gaming. Anyway, as far as buying a card online what are the popular and reliable sites these days? I normally use newegg/amazon as I live in the US. Are there some other reliable sites I can keep checking for cards in stock?

B&H is solid. I've bought from them many times. Just gotta shop around on prices. Also, Jet is good too. I think they have a deal where you get 15% off your first order over a certain amount or something.

Back