• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Top 10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
Yahoooo! I made it to #10 on the team and #175 world wide. :bday::bday::bday::clap::clap::clap:

top10.jpg

If anyone had told me back in Dec 2010 when I turned in my 1st WU, that I would be where I am now, I would not believe them.

I thought that I would at least be #10 for a day or two before you would take it from me, but alas 'tis not so. So even though I have repeatedly asked you to "shut it", you continue to build upon your success.

WOOT! WTF! Congrats.
:salute:

Now you're going to make me buy a new GPU.

And a new motherboard.

And a new CPU.

I thought that I would at least be #10 for a day or two before you would take it from me, but alas 'tis not so. So even though I have repeatedly asked you to "shut it", you continue to build upon your success.

WOOT! WTF! Congrats.
:salute:

:rofl::rofl: Get all your folders up and running and maybe you have a chance, it's no fun wining a 1 sided race :)

JrClocker

Now you're going to make me buy a new GPU.

And a new motherboard.

And a new CPU.

Hey, I'm not making you do anything, it's your competitiveness that's making you do this :rofl: but hey bring it on :)

Last edited:
Back