• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Im stumped need advice?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stoggy

I have a new build ive had nothing but issues i think i narrowed it down to the video card my computer completely freezes and shows a random color on the monitor temps are fine and everything is new put differant drivers on it used DDU everytime i have 2 of the same video cards ive tried

https://community.amd.com/thread/213030 heres my build

Can you please post your specs here?
Is it overclocked?
Current driver's ?
Known issue for the game?
Have you tested the ram?

Please download
CPUz

Hwmonitor
Aida64 trial

Specs are in the link...Overclock no.... all bios and drivers are current....Ram has had 3 passes at 14 hrs no errors...I dont think it a known issue not to my knowledge... will download cpu-z

CPU I7 7700k
Cooler NZXT kracken X62
Motherboard Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7
Memory 32 gb G skill trident Z
Graphics ASUS dual 480 8gb
Disc Drive 1 1tb Samsung 850 evo
Disc Drive 2 4tb Baracuda
PSU EVGA 850 watt P2
Case NZXT 340 elite
Monitor Asus 28 in 1440p 144HZ freesync specs.png

No it doesnt crash i fixed it by turning my setting down to medium and putting the fans to 80% i believe the VRMs must be overheating on both of the cards if turning the settings down works must just be a horribly made card

Since on lower graphical settings it works fine I believe its gpu related or cpu. RMA that GPU and say its failing if it persists the try to change cpu in same fashon. I dont think VRM have to do anything with it since all is at stock settings. Mother board isn't crapy.
I have seen this before on my old pc and CPU died completely month later

i got a differant card in today and all crashes have stopped thanx guys

Back