• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU bios mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ssjwizard

Has slightly less legible writing than Thideras
I have an EVGA 980Ti that I have been dying to mod the bios on for quite a while. I have maxwell bios editor, but its got a crapload of fields, and TBH I just cant be bothered to learn it all right now. Anyone want to hack my bios for me?

Tricky Tricky

Whats up? I like to do all things that can potentially make a GPU go like this truck:

Just want to remove the power limit, and possibly raise the max vcore limit.

SSJ I use the FTW12345's little tool 2.1.2 on my 980 KPE card to raise the voltage on the GPU and Vram. I'm not sure if it will work on any non KPE/Classified cards. I will tell you these cards do not scale well with voltage on ambient cooling. They really need to be taken cold to get them to move. The card will basically tell you when it's not cold enough for X volts, at least mine does. I will usually just black screen when I'm feeding the 980 too much voltage and/or am not cold enough. I've been using my cold loop on the 980 and with 3c water I can't run it above 1.33x volts but at -6c water I can go up to 1.35 v, on DICE mine has seen 1.4+ v.

Back