• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus deluxe II q code 33 after setting to adaptive cpu core voltage with offset

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rhettarded

Hello, I've been playing with overclocking for a while but it looks like a made a wrong setting and now it wont even take me to post and enter the BIOS. What I did was the tuning my overclocking then I set the cpu core voltage to adaptive with an offset of +0.010, the original voltage before setting to adaptive was 1.257V manual, trying to tune the cpu to 4.2ghz. Blck freq was 100, sync all cores to 42.

Now it just shows the q code '33' then restarts, then turns off. I tried resetting thr CMOS with the clr_cmos button and removing the onboard battery to no luck. Q code according to manual: 32-36, cpu post memory initialization. I tried the usb bios flashback. Any help would be appreciated, thank you so much and will be waiting for your reply.

Asus deluxe ii
i7 6800k
2x8gb ddr4 3200mhz ram
Samsung 850 pro 512gb
Gtx 1080

Did you leave it unplugged when doing the cmos battery? I'd love everything out.. cmos battery and power plug for a few hours and give it a go again.

do the full cmos reset, everything unplugged and reseat the ram while it's unpowered.

Hello @caddi and @EarthDog I already did press the cmos reset button unplugged, both with the battery and without the battery. Waited for a few hours and did it again. I was hoping the bios would go reset but to no avail.

Back