• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Really Need Your Help PLEASE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
"Each voting week, the contestant with the most number of votes will qualify for an AMD Ryzen™ processor-powered gaming PC and to participate in the Final Round. The winners from the three themed challenges will then go head to head to determine who will clinch the title of Last Clip Standing to win the grand prize of a 4K AMD Ryzen™ processor-powered gaming rig! The Final Round runners up will each receive an AMD Ryzen™ processor-powered gaming PC."

I don't think you get a ryzen PC after the first round chief. You should read and understand the instructions.
Actually, from the way it was stated on the main page, anyone who wins any of the three categories will make it to the final round. The three winners will then compete for the grand prize, while the runners up (IE other 2 in final round) will also win a lesser AMD Ryzen system. Atleast thats how I read it.

I don't think you get a ryzen PC after the first round chief. You should read and understand the instructions.

Actually I get a $3000 computer with Ryzen at the heart of it. 60 days delivery time though! THATS NOT FUN!!! ;) If I win the next round it gets upgraded to a 4K gaming rig worth $4000...

Hello Lord Martin,

congratulations! We are happy to announce that you are our winner of the first Last Clip Standing challenge. Your effort and advertisement within the Elite Dangerous community seems to have payed off.
Please reply to this email so we can organise and handle the shipment of your prize. Please understand that this process may take up to 60 days.

Best regards,
Your Last Clip Standing Team

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT VOTED FOR ME HERE... When I get it we will talk about over clocking a nice Ryzen 1800X PC ;)

Ok, the unboxing video is not going to be until the middle of April, as they are not sending out the computers until the competition has finished completely, as of course, they said I might win the 4K upgrade...

Question is, would you all vote for me and help me get the free upgrade? It does not matter if I do not win the final, as to be honest with you all I am VERY thankful to have even got this far!

I have sent them an email to ask the specs of the 1080P system. I have a feeling it might have a Nvidia 1080 in it, would be the best card to put in for the price. And that would be more than enough for me.

Thank you all again, I will let you know when voting starts for the final. If I win the final its great, if I do not win the final it's great.

So yes I am happy, just have to wait a month to get my Ryzen PC.

We are probably dead to him now. Just saying. [emoji14]

He probably won't get his new computer for many weeks. First the competition has to finish, then the contest holder has to lollygag for a few weeks...

And hes back with asking for help with Round 2 for the 4k upgrade :p

J/k lets see if we can push you further.

Just out of curiosity, how many places did you ask for help? I'll give you a vote when it's time though.

Back