• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Really Need Your Help PLEASE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tango1974

Registered
Hello,

I have been a member for years, many many years!

I need an upgrade, and I can get one with all of your help!

Please, can you all help me in a competition, I need you to vote on my video, the more votes I have, well I need to be first lol. I win a new Ryzen PC!

So please can you vote for me.

All you need to do is click the link scroll down to my video, which is highlighted and click vote on the right hand side.

I will be truly grateful for all of you to vote!

Thank you so much!

https://www.lastclipstanding.com/en/?challenge=1#view=gallery&for=hXduQxOm7ZM

Hello,

I have been a member for years, many many years!

I need an upgrade, and I can get one with all of your help!

Please, can you all help me in a competition, I need you to vote on my video, the more votes I have, well I need to be first lol. I win a new Ryzen PC!

So please can you vote for me.

All you need to do is click the link scroll down to my video, which is highlighted and click vote on the right hand side.

I will be truly grateful for all of you to vote!

Thank you so much!

https://www.lastclipstanding.com/en/?challenge=1#view=gallery&for=hXduQxOm7ZM

Please help out an old gamer... ;)

So........ need some help here... Which one is yours to vote for??????

But, please give us a chance to wake up (don't BUMP your post after 4 hours!)... :)

Is yours the spaceship battle?

Yes it is, its the highlighted video you see with the clip... THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP WITH This!

Sorry I forgot you are all in America! It has been a long time since I visited this forum, but I was hoping some of you would remember me bugging you about my AMD Operton! ;)

Being completely honest, I don't see why that video would be worth voting for. It seems like it was randomly cut from some captured footage. It hardly shows you 'Dominating' an opponent (as per the video goals/guidelines in the contest). It looks like it is a battle versus an AI that doesn't even have anything exciting about it. Even you in the video seem confused about 'why they would send you here' and 'this sucks' at the beginning as well as random swearing during the video.

It could be way more impressive in a PvP game where you actually dominate another opponent/team...

Being completely honest, I don't see why that video would be worth voting for. It seems like it was randomly cut from some captured footage. It hardly shows you 'Dominating' an opponent (as per the video goals/guidelines in the contest). It looks like it is a battle versus an AI that doesn't even have anything exciting about it. Even you in the video seem confused about 'why they would send you here' and 'this sucks' at the beginning as well as random swearing during the video.

It could be way more impressive in a PvP game where you actually dominate another opponent/team...

Thanks for that, but this is for my baby girl, and getting her a nice PC is all that matters. If you look at some of the other clips up there with mine, they are just as bad!

Please vote and help an old timer out!

THANK YOU!!!

Fair enough, just a piece of advice, if you make it to rd2, I'd put a bit more effort into the second video/contest. So that it stands out versus the (mostly) crap videos that you are competing against.

Good luck in the contest

Lol if I win this one, I am not going in again NEVER EVER EVER will I do a competition like this, its to bloody stressful! ;)

I am back in 2nd place, have you seen the clip in first place! Bosnia!!! And its a platform game?!?!?! How the hell is he getting over 150 votes per day! Anyway I am 70 votes behind now! Really need a BIG PUSH today from you all to retake the lead. Please help me with this one!

Seems the Elite community wants to get behind this. I am now the first clip to reach 1K in votes... PLEASE STILL VOTE FOR ME, I am only 100 votes in front of the others, and need to reach at leady 1600 by the end of tonight. So thank you all for your support... I could end up with a Ryzen PC by the end of tomorrow!

You realize its a 4 tier system right? This is just the 1st part...

Yes but even after this first vote I still win a computer, I am not worried about the last bit, just having a Ryzen pc I would be happy with...

I need a really big final PUSh from you all, second place is closing fast, and I would really love to win this first round... So please please vote for me! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HELP WITH THIS. It is not over yet!!!

Well i voted for you. Knowing that i never get **** like this makes me want to help people out i guess lol

Thank you for your vote, I am only 10 votes in the lead now! So if you have not voted already, please vote for me now! THANK YOU!!!

Back