• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a Computer Case from 2001-2002

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Banshee64

Hello! Im trying to find a computer case I had as a kid back around the time Windows XP came out. I only remember some vague details about the case, but I know Id recognize it if I saw it. It looks a lot like this one: silvercase500.jpg
However its beige and if memory serves, it only had 4 of those silver nuts, had indentions on the nuts for a flat head screwdriver, and did not have any writing on the case itself. Im pretty sure the power supply was mounted on the bottom as well. If anyone has any ideas of what this one might be, Id be grateful. Thanks!

<p>
That's extremely close, the layout was exactly like that on the front panel, I think the acrilic piece went over the edges though. Maybe an older version of the same case?</p>
<p>
Edit: I'm thinking that's actually the exact case I had. Thanks man!</p>

Last edited:
Looks like it could be a good candidate for a case mod to make something modern into that style, if you want to.

Back