• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for full tower with 6 or 7 3.5" bays and with four 5.25 front bays.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KTRF

Registered
Hi, I don't need a door nor a window on the case or even LED Strips :)
I need a full tower the with 6/7x 3.5 bays and with four 5.25 front bays and just in case I might go for a Noctua NH-D15 or even Corsair H110i

Any ideas

Thank you.

Another option would still be the case I recommended in your other thread here. The Fractal Designs Arc XL

You've updated your requirements to include 4x 5.25 bays now so the Phanteks is out.

:) Thanks guys, I'll look them up.

That one in the pic is expensive :(

Last edited:
Another case to look into KTRF would be the AZZA GT1. I can't vouch for it as we've only reviewed one other case from AZZA but the one we did review was a decent case. Take a look and verify if it fits your needs. It's a lower cost than the 900D and the ARC XL and price seems to be a concern here. Also verify that there is enough 3.5 bays. I've seen reviews of this case that state it only has six but that may have been an older model.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LX9TFFS/?tag=pcpapi-20

Another option would still be the case I recommended in your other thread here. The Fractal Designs Arc XL

You've updated your requirements to include 4x 5.25 bays now so the Phanteks is out.

Thank you all for your help, yes I sorta did update my spec because I have a BluRay writer, DVD writer, removable HDDrive bay, card reader, and a breakout box to capture DVCam tapes etc but looking at my current setup again I might be able to just keep my card reader, removable Hard drive caddy and BluRay writer and it would mean I could go for something like the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe.

So, would that Phanteks Enthoo Luxe case have enough room for a Noctua NH-D15 or even Corsair H110i?

petteyg359, I wish you were right about the $$$ :)

Thanks for all the links guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Another case to look into KTRF would be the AZZA GT1. I can't vouch for it as we've only reviewed one other case from AZZA but the one we did review was a decent case. Take a look and verify if it fits your needs. It's a lower cost than the 900D and the ARC XL and price seems to be a concern here. Also verify that there is enough 3.5 bays. I've seen reviews of this case that state it only has six but that may have been an older model.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LX9TFFS/?tag=pcpapi-20

Thanks again.

There's more than enough room in the Luxe for the NH-D15. The Luxe has 193mm of CPU clearance! LOL

You can't order that case without the window or LEDs but you can unplug the LEDs and I'm 90% certain the doors can be flipped to the opposite side. so if one side was against the wall just put the window panel on that side. Honestly thought that kind of defeats the purpose of this case.

You can't order that case without the window or LEDs but you can unplug the LEDs and I'm 90% certain the doors can be flipped to the opposite side. so if one side was against the wall just put the window panel on that side. Honestly thought that kind of defeats the purpose of this case.

OK, thank you so much once again for your advice, yes, I see what you mean and agree with you, what's the point of a window when its against a wall. :)
Its the case for me and thank you again for your help. Time to order one.

Back