• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GALAX! Any Hall Of Fame or Limited Edition owners here at OCF? Come on in!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, maybe. I ran it at 2164 MHz and the memory at 4475 MHz (highest GPU clock yet) and lost points. And I'm not getting the readout in the top left corner anymore. Score was only 3163. Lost 17 fps off the max and 10 off the average. Going to try a smidgen OV %. I don't know what the actual core voltage is so I don't want to mess with that yet.

I normally boost at 2164MHz but then I go down to 2113MHz and eventually if the fans are not keeping the GPU cool below 49C it will then drop to 2100MHz. Not sure if I OC my CPU to 4.6Ghz if that will help or not with this card. Normally it helps but been trying to find the best setup at stock CPU and other features.

And I'm losing more performance. 3151 this time. Temp is only hitting 56C. I hadn't touched voltage before now, so I shouldn't have hurt the card. The readout in the top corner of the screen during the benchmark is only showing temp: -1% and fan: -1%. I don't know what's going on. And the XTP is broken again. This is getting worrisome. I'll reinstall and back the memory off some.

update: Looks like the BIOS was corrupted. Might be the memory bug they had. I updated to the new one and XTP seems to work great, snappy again. One more run on Heaven and I'll call it a night benching.

update: And yet again. One more BIOS flash and I'm going to give it a rest. LOL

Last edited:
With everything at default settings, with the Limited Edition BIOS. The Limited Edition Bios is a definite bump in performance over the stock HOF. 2025 MHz core clock. :clap:
LE clocks and temps.JPG LE BIOS.JPG

I'm pretty happy with that on default settings. After I reflashed to the updated BIOS and buggered that up OCing the card I said to heck with it and flashed the LE BIOS. Works like a champ. Went from 2114 MHz to 2025 MHz and came down a degree in temp. LOL Faster and cooler is definitely a win.

I'm pretty happy with that on default settings. After I reflashed to the updated BIOS and buggered that up OCing the card I said to heck with it and flashed the LE BIOS. Works like a champ. Went from 2114 MHz to 2025 MHz and came down a degree in temp. LOL Faster and cooler is definitely a win.

Nice man! I just re-flashed mine to the LE Bios and bump my base clock from 1620MHz to 1658MHz and when it boost it jump to 2010MHz. I will run the test today and see what I get.

Cool! That LE BIOS seems to be a winner all the way around. I'm a little concerned about a couple things. I don't seem to be able to duplicate my earlier scores (regardless of which BIOS I use) and I'm getting brief flashes of green artifacts between my POST screen and Windows.

Cool! That LE BIOS seems to be a winner all the way around. I'm a little concerned about a couple things. I don't seem to be able to duplicate my earlier scores (regardless of which BIOS I use) and I'm getting brief flashes of green artifacts between my POST screen and Windows.

Hmm that is odd you are getting that. Did you clean your GPU drivers out and put fresh one and also your tools. Make sure you don't have another tool like Afterburner etc... I notice that the main GPU tool will keep the settings even though I reset the settings on MSI Afterburner. You could still be running some weird OC setup. Specially if is set to load in the background so I would remove all tools and clean them up with IO Unistaller. Give that a shot and then re-install them back and check. Remove any OC on the CPU too so make it like you are just starting fresh.

I'm going to update the drivers later today. XTP is the only OC tool I have, so no worries there. It's set on default everything. I got the artifacts with the CPU at 4600 MHz, 1500 MHz, and 4000 MHz.

I'm going to update the drivers later today. XTP is the only OC tool I have, so no worries there. It's set on default everything. I got the artifacts with the CPU at 4600 MHz, 1500 MHz, and 4000 MHz.

Yea that is odd, I would remove it inspect the GPU physically to ensure everything looks okay and clean it if is not clean. I hope is not the GPU though, if you have a second system I would test it there too.

No second system handy, unfortunately. The only other system I might have access to will require me to uninstall AMD drivers, install the Team Green drivers, then uninstall the nVidia drivers and install different AMD drivers because I'm upgrading her card. LOL

No second system handy, unfortunately. The only other system I might have access to will require me to uninstall AMD drivers, install the Team Green drivers, then uninstall the nVidia drivers and install different AMD drivers because I'm upgrading her card. LOL

Oh i see, well there you go should be good to test it, beside of is Windows 10 you can run NVIDIA and AMD drives side by side since people are testing dual GPU in the OS just fine. Could be a good way to test your GPU to make sure is working properly.

No Windows 10. I wouldn't be able to get to the other rig for a few days at the earliest, anyway. I have W10 on a SSD in my rig, but I despise that virus. LOL

Back