• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HayesK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

torin3

I see your production is way down. I hope you just can't get to the farm and all is well otherwise.

I am fine, but appears all the hosts, except the one on a working UPS, went down around midnight on Saturday, 3/24. Unfortunately, I will not be able to restart the hosts until late on April 19. All the hosts were on UPS at one time, but batteries gradually went bad and have been on my "to do" list for past 6 months or so.

I am fine, but appears all the hosts, except the one on a working UPS, went down around midnight on Saturday, 3/24. Unfortunately, I will not be able to restart the hosts until late on April 19. All the hosts were on UPS at one time, but batteries gradually went bad and have been on my "to do" list for past 6 months or so.
WOL could solve this for future use. Just an idea.

Returned last night and found all the hosts down except the one (GTX1070+GTX970) on a working UPS. Fortunately no hardware issues. All 20 GPUs listed in sig below, now folding for T32. A few fans needed a bump to get going and have been added to the "to do" list.

Whoo-hoo! Much fun as it was seeing you in my overtake window, I'm glad you are getting back to full production!

Will take > 10MM ppd to remain on my overtake screen. Best grab a screen shot while you can.

Back