• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU Boost 2.0 and TDP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kenrou

https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/N660Ti_PE_2GD5OC.html#hero-overview - MSI 660ti Power Edition 2gb

OK so more playtime with this beauty, stock 1097mhz-1241mhz/6008mhz, ended up with +0v 114% +65 +600 (voltage, power limit, core, mem respectively), so it boosts to 1306mhz/7204mhz on stock voltage 1.175v (ASIC is 86.6% if anyone is wondering) at 72c with Heaven on loop 2h 1080p max settings. This is with stock BIOS and zero throttling and i'm positive that it can go further if i pump the voltage because neither core or mem threw up artifacts yet. I have had an Arctic Accelero Hybrid III-140 in the drawer for months that i never got to use and was thinking about installing if possible which will help with temps.

Question time: i ran out of room TDP wise. If you refer to the 1st screenshot - modding the BIOS will only raise the total GPU power, the "normalized" will work as if nothing was changed, anything extra on the voltage or clocks or a very GPU intensive game will hit 98%+ and it starts to throttle. Is there a way around this or a hardmod for this card ?

TDP.jpg

AB 01.jpg AB 02.jpg

1306-7204 8370.jpg

Back