• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Custom 1080 Ti less than 11"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stealth3si

I am looking for a custom 1080 Ti < 11" that will fit in my case. My 980 Ti barely fits with a quarter of an inch to spare.

My priority is:
1. Size
2. Performance
3. Noise

Anyone know which ones I can choose from?

Looks like I found one: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING. What is the noise level when overclocking?

As far as I know the only variation to their fe out at the moment is the msi armor. It's one hell of a card, but I don't know if it's what you are looking for. Brando is right, going fe and putting the evga hydro kit is really the only other option.

Do you have plans to upgrade either of your displays? A 1080 Ti is overkill for 1080p. If you broadened your search based on resolution you'd have a lot more options for less money.

As far as I know the only variation to their fe out at the moment is the msi armor. It's one hell of a card, but I don't know if it's what you are looking for. Brando is right, going fe and putting the evga hydro kit is really the only other option.
I doubt there is not enough room for a hydro kit. I think I will go with the FTW3 if the noise level is bearable. I will see when it comes out.

With 3 fans compared to 2 fans it will be the quietest you get.
More fans means less noise?

Do you have plans to upgrade either of your displays? A 1080 Ti is overkill for 1080p. If you broadened your search based on resolution you'd have a lot more options for less money.
Yes, planning to upgrade to Vizio P55-C1 eventually.

Even FE isn't loud so probably all custom versions will be quiet.
More fans = lower noise because of lower fan speed. Also in 2D I think that fans are not spinning at all ( I can be wrong ). In FE there is no passive mode in 2D but can't hear card at all so it doesn't make any difference to me.

Just an FYI, I previously had the 980 Ti (evga classified version) and my FE 1080 TI is at least 25% smaller.

Last edited:
Back