• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

link to windows live mail offline download

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chop_wood

Anyone have a working link? I have online setup for essentials, but the setup fails since its gone. All the links Im finding for offline are dead. Not looking for alternative software, its for the people i run into that resist change.

I actually have the offline installer but I wouldn't know how to upload it anywhere to give it to you, I have it because I use Live Mail myself for my ISP emails etc didnt realise they removed all trace of it I do have Google Drive which I could send a link for you to download but I don't think it allows .exe files.

Windows 10 has Live Mail built in. What OS are you referring to when speaking of those people who resist change.

I currently only use tutanota and proton for my email but... If you have a bunch of accounts I suggest MailStore Home (free from Germany).
http://www.mailstore.com/en/mailstore-home-email-archiving.aspx

Gmail or Yahoo! Mail
Any POP3 and IMAP mailboxes
Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
Windows Mail und Windows Live Mail
Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 mailboxes
Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange Online)
Mozilla Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
PST, EML and other files

Can be run portable and designed so you can archive locally. Highly recommended.

Good afternoon, guys. Accoarding on your conversation, I wanted to advice another available product of Outlook, which helps to me everytime to export mac mail to outlook more info here before reading and save mail from MS Outlook 2013 inaccessible files and save it to new or existing outlook files including all emails, tasks, notes, appointment, calendar, sent items and other related items. This tool easily uses for recovers accidentally deleted or lost email items and export all mail files and folders to accessible pst files.

Back