• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Seasonic Prime Titanium SSR-650TD 650W

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nebulous

Dreadnought Class Senior
Just picked this up from a member here and installed it yesterday. I didn't think it would be enough to power my current system as I've been used to using units with triple the needed wattage. But waddaya know, it runs my system just fine! :D Talk about efficiency! Haven't tried putting it under heavy gaming load yet, but Kill-o-watt meter shows 120w out of the wall just idling.

Gonna miss my monster 1350w Zeus, but sometimes change is good :thup:

Newegg Linky

*Update*

Just ran several benchmarks and kill-o-watt shows a max draw of 310w. Looks like this unit is a keeper ;)

Last edited:
You could have used a 500W and overclocked the snot out of everything. :)

Beast PSU man.. enjoy. It's more efficient, and properly sized. :)

Indeed! I'm enjoying it! I was gonna snap up an 850w version, but as they say; you snooze you lose :rofl: Gone are the days that you needed a unit that would power a small city.

Hello Nebulous,

Thank you for your nice comment and glad you appreciate our PRIME Titanium. We made our best for this new Series and seems that so far, your comment is approving it.
Enjoy it and thanks to trust our brand and product.

Best Regards,

Hello Nebulous,

Thank you for your nice comment and glad you appreciate our PRIME Titanium. We made our best for this new Series and seems that so far, your comment is approving it.
Enjoy it and thanks to trust our brand and product.

Best Regards,

Hey! A rep! Thanks for hanging around. :D

Yeah, the power in my rig today with a 550 watt PSU is still new to me.

You can always buy with confidence with Seasonic. I'm using their little 460W fanless on the 6600K system in my sig.

Yeah I'm really happy with my purchase. I try and stay with reputable brands when it comes to pc hardware. Of course all those skillz I've learned here ;)

Another thanks and a heads-up from our esteemed Seasonic rep. A pleasure to have you aboard! :thup:

Back