• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jumping back in

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mercalf

Well, I completely cheated but in the end - I saved a few hundred bucks by having Cyberpower put the puzzle together for me. I've missed these boards.. even browsed time to time, but I've been out of PC's for a few years. Back in the civvy life and am trying to regain the passion for PC'ing. Put together a lab computer last year for some certification prep, but I am now back in to the deep end.

MSI Gaming Pro Carbon 270
GTX 1080 ti FE
Intel i7-7700k
16GB DDR4 2800MHz
256 gig PCI-E
240 gig SSD
1 TB HDD
EVGA 1050 PSU
CyberPower XSPC Hard tube cooling

ASUS ROG 24"

IMG_20170404_2105238.jpg

Cheers'

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't mean to attach that image after I saw it looked terrible... Now I can't un-attach it.

Mod help! lol

Attachments

• IMG_20170404_2253316.jpg
    IMG_20170404_2253316.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 40
That looks to be a nice build plenty of power there for most tasks.

What is that in the white package off to the right side? Wet wipe refills?

That looks to be a nice build plenty of power there for most tasks.

Seems to be so far. Having an issue with the 1080's DisplayPorts not cooperating with my display... appears to be quite common in the Google world. Will have to tinker with that this weekend at some point. Other than that it's been a breeze getting set up.

What is that in the white package off to the right side? Wet wipe refills?

Hah. Looks like some sort of industrial resupply for sure lol. It's the foam packaging insert that CyberPower used to keep the hard-tubing from shattering during shipment. Good thing it was there considering my box had a large hole torn in it.

If you don't mind my asking, how much did Cyberpower charge you for that system? Is it overclocked?

Back