• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look how DHL handles the goods!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tír na nÓg

That's how I received my 4K 3weeks old 43"TV and my rig in Sig yesterday, thanks to DHL:
No comment...
Put this one in general hardware, as it gets the most views. I believe thrashing €2K+ of stuff is deserves as many views as possible :D
IMG_20170414_124147.jpg
IMG_20170414_124118.jpg

Last edited:
Wow I feal bad for you I hope it was insured . I have never had a package in canada show up with anything more than a scuff on the box

Ya thats BS. I mean the plexi window is kinda meh, cheap enough to fix. But the TV thats just outrageous.

Holy crap! :eek: That's just unreal bro. I hope your insurance will cover it. DHL doesn't exist here where I live, but man i would lose it if I got my things delivered like that. My condolences.

Sorry to see that, hopefully you can get some compensation for the damage. I recently had a phase change unit shipped from Slovenia to the USA on DHL and it arrived in perfect condition, the shipping carton wasn't even scuffed up.

I think it greatly depends on the DHL in the particular area. The local one here has always delivered top notch. But, that sucks none the less!!

i wonder if it still works...

.Lol! Sure the TV doesn't, but i got to check the pc: on top of the plexiglass, the shock teared down the GPU and the pcie 3 port... No display at the moment, but no error code on the mobo.

Last edited:
Well, mobo being dead, I think I am going to sell my golden 5820k (anyone interested? Lapped, doing 4.8GHz with 1.33vcore :D ) and grab a 1700+x370.

Last edited:
Back