• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MCOC - Marvel Contest of Champions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
Does anyone play it? I started 4 months ago and got hooked to it!! Just hit level 53 this past weekend and in a pretty good alliance now.

Does anyone play it? I started 4 months ago and got hooked to it!! Just hit level 53 this past weekend and in a pretty good alliance now.

Hahaahaha! This game still exists?!

I tried it for a while. Got mad when I couldn't unlock whatever limited edition character it was I was after, then gave it up.

This was like two years ago. Never would imagined it would've lasted this long.

No but *I* was hooked on Avengers Alliance and Avengers Alliance 2! Spent WAY too much time on both of those games (not to mention $$$) only to have them shut BOTH of them down the same month.

I'm done with games that I don't have at least a reasonable amount of control over. I refused to invest my time in something that somebody can just take away at any moment. (And I'm REALLY missing my original copy of Pro Skater 2 right about now...)

Oh... and by the way... YOU'RE A MOD! There *is* a game section you know... :p :beer:

Hahaahaha! This game still exists?!

I tried it for a while. Got mad when I couldn't unlock whatever limited edition character it was I was after, then gave it up.

This was like two years ago. Never would imagined it would've lasted this long.

No but *I* was hooked on Avengers Alliance and Avengers Alliance 2! Spent WAY too much time on both of those games (not to mention $$$) only to have them shut BOTH of them down the same month.

I'm done with games that I don't have at least a reasonable amount of control over. I refused to invest my time in something that somebody can just take away at any moment. (And I'm REALLY missing my original copy of Pro Skater 2 right about now...)

Oh... and by the way... YOU'RE A MOD! There *is* a game section you know... :p :beer:

I know there's a game section, was just messing around... lol

So this game makes like $40mil a month is what I've heard. The problem, like you said, is it's hard to leave it for a day. The setup is brilliant. It's designed to keep you hooked... eventually, I'll ease up, but I've amped up my setup pretty quickly in a 4 month period... was curious if any of you were into it. :)

I know there's a game section, was just messing around... lol

So this game makes like $40mil a month is what I've heard. The problem, like you said, is it's hard to leave it for a day. The setup is brilliant. It's designed to keep you hooked... eventually, I'll ease up, but I've amped up my setup pretty quickly in a 4 month period... was curious if any of you were into it. :)

NOW I remember what happened. Maybe they fixed this now... but I reached a point where I couldn't get any further. I was making it through the missions until I hit a mission that my characters couldn't come CLOSE to finishing. And I had already did all the missions before that. Completed them all 100%. And I mean I was nowhere CLOSE to a high enough level to continue. I would've had to play the same levels over and over again for like six months to a YEAR just to get past the mission I was at...

Back